Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Amid global coronavirus pandemic outbreak, we extend our warm greetings to all ISTF
With the year 2020 nearing an end, we, in the ISTF Secretariat together with its President
Binaya Bikram Shah, would like to send our best wishes for you all to be healthy, active, and
strong in the coming New Year2021.
We are pleased to report to you on ISTF activities for the year 2020 as follows:
1) ISTF Secretariat paid its annual membership fee in full both to GAISF and AIMS.
2) ISTF Secretariat has informed Mr. Stephan Fox who is AIMS President and GAISF Vice
President that the 2019 ISTF Congress elected Mr. Binaya Bikram Shah new President of the
ISTF with its secretariat office in Daegu, Korea
3) ISTF has forwarded the Adoptions letter to WADA with the signature of the ISTF AntiDoping rules 2021. Without being in compliance, ISTF will not be able to organize the
4) Korea Soft Tennis Federation is to elect its new President on 15 January 2021.
5) ISTF will convene its Executive Council meeting at the end of January 2021.
6) Further information and calendar of events will also be advised to you as soon as fixed.
Thanking you in advance for your continued support and collaboration for the development
of global Soft Tennis,
With best wishes for a Happy New Year 2021