2022 International Soft Tennis Championship
World ranking certified match
1. 1. Organizer: International Soft Tennis Federation (ISTF)
2. Supervised by Okinawa Prefecture Soft Tennis Federation (OSTA)
3. Sponsored by Okinawa Prefecture Naha City Okinawa Tourism Convention Bureau
Okinawa Sports Association
4. Sponsored by Yonex Nagase Kenko
5. Sponsor: National Agricultural Cooperative Bank, New Life Co., Ltd.
6. Press Soft Tennis Magazine
Okinawa Times, Ryukyu Shimbun, Ryukyu Broadcasting, Ryukyu Asahi Broadcasting, Okinawa Television
7. Date and time: February 10th (Thursday) to February 13th (Sunday), 2022 (preliminary day)
8. Venue: Onoyama Park Tennis Court (artificial turf with sand) 13 pages
(44-1, Onoyama-cho, Naha City, telephone 098-857-2017)
10 Naha Manko Park Garden Stadium (artificial turf with sand)
(37-1 Kyohara, Naha City, telephone 098-857-8783)
9. Event: General men's and women's doubles and singles
Senior (40 years old and over) men and women doubles and singles
10. Participation qualifications: Registered and certified players of each country's soft tennis federation
International Soft Tennis Federation certified player
Japanese player participation qualification
General men and women are players who have participated in the All Japan Championship, All Japan Adults, All Japan Singles, or All Japan Student Championship during the three years of 2017, 2018, and 2019. Only athletes specially recommended by the League of Nations can participate.
11. Participation application ISTF Championship Executive Committee
FAX: +081 (0773) 27-4487
Final entry from September 1, 2021 (Wednesday) Deadline for October 29, 2021 (Friday)
The first tournament will be a free entry, and the deadline will be as soon as the maximum number of doubles and singles teams is reached.
Double registration of singles and doubles is possible.
If you are forced to not participate after the entry is completed, please notify us as soon as possible.
Please note that if you do not participate without permission, you will not be allowed to participate in the next competition.
Entry will be restricted after the 2nd tournament. Seed player slots, country player slots, League of Nations certification slots, and free entry slots.
12. One participant, JP 10,000 yen
Other participants official JP 5,000 yen
(Welcome party only participants)
The participation fee will be paid by one of the following methods.
① As a general rule, transfer to the designated account below at the same time as applying for participation.
Transfer account: Japan Post Bank Symbol: 17090 Number: 06313991
Account name: Okinawa Prefecture Soft Tennis Federation (Okinawa Ken Soft Tennis Renmei)
② Overseas players will collect cash at the opening ceremony.
13. Tournament rules All games will be played according to the rules of ISTF.
14. Match format General men and women doubles 9 game match
General men and women singles 7 game match
Senior men and women (40 years old and over) doubles 9 game match
Senior men and women (40 years old and over) singles 7 game match
15. Awards: Awards will be given to the winners, runners-up, and 3rd place winners in each category.
The losers of the semi-finals will play a bronze medal match.
16. Match ball Nagase Kenko ball
17. Others: In the unlikely event that you are injured, the organizer will provide simple first aid.
However, we cannot do anything more than that, so we would like to ask the participants.
Please be sure to take out sports accident insurance and take all possible measures.
◎ From the organizer side
・ A certificate of participation (DIPLOMA) will be given to all participants by ISTF.
・ A ranking certificate will be given to the participating athletes by ISTF.
・ Prize money will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of general men and women and senior men and women.
・ Additional prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place of the prizewinners in each category.
・ Awards from the late Chairman Park to the winners of each category.
・ Lunch and drinking water during the tournament will be prepared by the tournament.
・ Welcome party invitation.
◎ Individual burden: Ticket price to Naha Airport, transportation and accommodation expenses, and other expenses not presented by the organizer
◎ Accommodation application Nokyo Tourist Corporation Okinawa Branch mail: email@example.com
FAX: +081 (098) 831-5327
Person in charge: Ohashi
◎ Tournament schedule
February 10 (Thursday) 10: 00-16: 00 Public practice (Onoyama Park Garden Stadium, Manko Park Garden Stadium)
18: 30-19: 00 Opening Ceremony
19: 00-21: 00 Welcome party
enue Pacific Hotel Okinawa (2nd floor)
February 11 (Friday) 9: 00-Game start singles (8:00 practice start)
February 12 (Sat) 9: 00-Game start doubles (〃)
February 13 (Sun) 9: 00-Doubles Final Tournament (〃)
After the award ceremony
February 14 (Monday) Preliminary day
◎ If the following court conditions are bad, the tournament organizer will decide to wait, postpone or cancel.
・ Wind condition Wind power 8km or more
ain condition Rainfall 1 mm or more (announced by the meteorological observatory)
◎ We ask for your cooperation so that each player and related parties will act in accordance with the guidelines for measures to prevent infection with the new coronavirus.